Terms & Conditions
The following Terms govern our relationship with our clients:
IT Genetics Media Sevices S.R.L. is the owner and operator of the Planograma service (“the Service”). Your use of the Service is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Planograma Terms (“Terms”). By using the Service, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms.
Planograma reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the Service or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Service after amended Terms is posted on this website or is otherwise brought to your attention signify that you agree and accept to be legally bound by the changes.
It will be a tentative of fraud any of the following:
- Any attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Planograma computing systems or networks (including the Website) or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted.
- Transmit, input or upload to the Website, any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use)
- Attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
- Use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services, Website or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website, including by misusing the Services in a manner that materially exceeds reasonable usage or use patterns over any month or by using the Services in a malicious, fraudulent, or unlawful manner.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as expressly contemplated by these Terms or, where Planograma is the recipient, to provide the Services to You.
If any legal conflicts occur, they will be solved friendly. If this is not possible, the case will be judged under Romanian jurisdiction.
2. Your Data – the Storage and Transmission of Your Data
Your personal data is processed by IT Genetics Media Sevices S.R.L. located in 41 Mehadia, district 6, Bucharest. We collect the following types of personal data from you: name and surname, email, phone number, company, country, Message.
You can contact our DPO any time at the following address: [email protected].
How we use your data
We use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
- Providing you with information you’ve requested from us or information we are required to send to you
- Operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services.
- Marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
- To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
- To assist you: Planograma have several qualified sales & support agents.
We will collect your data through the contact form from the site and we will contact you by email or phone.
Recipients of the data
The personal data collected is intended for Planograma commercial and accounting departments. It may be transmitted to Planograma`s subsidiaries, or to third-party data processors which Planograma is authorized to use within the context of the performance of its Services.
Planograma implements guarantees ensuring the protection and security of this data, in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Planograma does not transfer or rent personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without the express consent of the Users of Planograma.
In addition, personal data may only be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than marketing in the following cases:
- with their authorization;
- at the request of the competent legal authorities, upon judicial request, or in the context of a legal dispute.
For further information regarding the proper international data transfer, we recommend you contact our DPO at [email protected].
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service).
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymized.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
These rights are:
- the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (Right of access, article 15 GDPR)
- the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement (Right to rectification, article 16, GDPR)
- the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay (Right to erasure, article 17, GDPR)
- the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing (Right to restriction of processing, art 18, GDPR)
- the right to receive the personal data concerning you. which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (Right to data portability, article 20, GDPR)
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data (Right to object, article 21, GDPR)
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. (Conditions for consent, article 7, GDPR)
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation. (Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, article 77, GDPR)