When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means IT Genetics Media Sevices S.R.L.. Our headquarter is in Mehadia 41, district 6, Bucharest, Romania.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
What kind of cookies Planograma uses?
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Statistical Cookies: These cookies help site owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
- Social Media Cookies: Social media cookies allow users to interact more easily with social media, such as Facebook and Instagram. We do not control social media cookies and they do not allow us to gain access to your social media accounts. Please refer to the relevant social media platform’s privacy policies for information about their cookies.